RichardsonClement PC represents a trend in the legal market of the exodus of groups of partners from large law firms to create smaller boutique firms with a focus on client service and advocacy. Our approach gives us greater freedom to handle matters without the worry of potential conflicts or divided loyalties. We limit our representation to select clients and commit to be fully involved with the handling of their matters, and to understanding their business, legal needs, and objectives.
The lawyers of RichardsonClement PC provide extraordinary prowess and expertise due to our trial experience and advocacy, and our personal interest in and knowledge of our clients’ business and their specific needs or issues. With over one hundred years of combined experience, we have a proven record of success and a reputation for excellence. We offer a unique combination of superior legal skills, intelligence, determination, and big-firm capability in a small shop, while consistently outperforming our supersized peers in client service and value.
Since our founding in 2008, our attorneys have tried or resolved hundreds of cases for our clients. We know how to deal with tough facts and difficult adversaries in high-exposure cases where trial is imminent.
by contributing our talent, energy, passion, and enthusiasm to our client’s success, and to be the best
at what we do and achieve more than what our client believes possible.
- To exemplify quality, character, and principles in all that we do and refuse to compromise for financial gain or short-term expediency.
- To have a vision of the future and to know where our clients are headed and how we intend to help them get there.
- To exceed our clients’ expectations.
- To realize that we are who we associate with and to be selective in whom we bring into our firm and in what clients we undertake to represent.
- To contribute our talent, energy, passion, and enthusiasm to our clients and our work, and to dedicate ourselves and our love to our chosen vocation to improve its standing among those with whom we come in contact.
- To understand that our first responsibility is to our clients, and to selflessly serve our clients, providing the highest quality and highest value of legal services and legal representation in the matters entrusted to our care.
- To know that our second responsibility is to those with whom we work and whom we employ, to be an example of the highest qualities of the profession, and to treat all as we ourselves would like to be treated under the same circumstances.
- To know that our third responsibility is to the communities in which we live, to be good citizens, supporting good works and charity, to bear our fair share in the support of our government, and to promote civic improvement, health, education, and good government, and acquaint the community with our activities.